As with any new edition of a tabletop RPG, Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition contains a number of new rules, changes to existing rules, and related material. And like with any new edition of a tabletop RPG, the new rules may not be to the liking of all individuals. This section is here for collaborators to submit their own rules tweaks and new rules to V5.
How to use this section
Like all portions of the wiki, the section below is designed to make extensive use of templates and wiki sorting, to provide an ease of use for contributors and readers alike. If you are a contributor, please read this in full. If you are only interested in seeing what has been contributed to the wiki, please move on down to the Predator Type section.
Adding content is a pretty straightforward affair, but the administrators of the V5 Homebrew Wiki ask that you do the following:
- Before you create a page, please check to see if that page exists. You can check this via the search bar or by manually looking in the tabs for the page. Ex: If you're going to contribute New Weapons and Armor Rules, check to see if a page with that name exists.
- If it does, please make your title slightly unique in some way. For consistency's sake, we would ask that you mark any duplicate Rules as v# (for version), so that they can be easily sorted. Ex: If there is already a Paths of Enlightenment on the wiki, please use Paths of Enlightenment v2 as the name. This will help maintain some order to the wiki.
How to Add Content
There are two primary ways to add content to the Other Rules section of the V5 Homebrew Wiki:
- Registered wiki users can add the pages themselves, by using the Add Rules form below. Simply enter the name of your Other Rule and the form will pre-populate the things you need to fill in for the template to function. Simply fill out the pre-populated template, filling in everything after the equal signs with your own data. Unlike other sections of the wiki, due to the different types of rules that could be submitted, the template for new rules is very basic and primarily covers credits and ensuring the right sorting happens. You will want to be familiar with wiki code basics like lists, links and such to effectively use this page.
- If you feel uncomfortable adding your own material or have trouble with it, you can e-mail the wiki administrator, and they will add it. There is a 24-48 hour average delay for things submitted in this manner to be added.
Add New Rules
To add a PDF document:
- Please ensure that you have uploaded your file as the file name will be necessary to create the page.
- Input your page name in the input box, and then click Add New Rules. Then fill out the template as instructed on the template page.
Below are all of the Other Rules that have been submitted to the V5 Homebrew Wiki. Each of the links below will take you to a full layout for the submitted Rules.