The scavenger primarily feeds from dead animals, typically roadkill or other unfortunate vermin who met their end in the city or are dragging out the last few hours of their existence. This un-life is not glamorous or even clean, but it does give the feeder easy access to their sustenance, along with the moral surety that they are not harming anyone in their feedings.
As an optional variant and at the Storyteller's discretion, the player may choose to gain a dot in Humanity in exchange for also gaining Flaw: (••) Obvious Predator when selecting this Predator Type.
- Add a specialty: Medicine (Veterinary) or Survival (Hunting)
- Gain one dot of: Animalism, Oblivion or Protean
- Gain the Feeding Merit: (•••) Iron Gullet
- Gain the Resources Flaw: (•) Destitute
- Gain the Mask Flaw: (•) Known Corpse
Predator Pool: Resolve + Survival or + Animal Ken as you hunt down dead or dying animals.