Blood Sorcery •••••
- Prerequisite: Turn the Tides
This kindred has mastery over blood and vitae and not just that of their own. This power allows for the kindred to pull blood directly out of the victim’s chest, before hardening the blood into a giant stake and impaling the victim with it. This stake lasts until the user dispels it or places a real stake into the heart of the victim.
- Cost: 2 rouse checks (1 rouse check for 2 turns)
- Dice Pool: Blood Sorcery + Resolve vs Resolve + Stamina and Dex + Athletics roll against the users Dexterity + Blood Sorcery
- System: The kindred focuses for two turns. During the first turn the user must win a Blood Sorcery + Resolve vs Resolve + Stamina contest. On a win the blood of the victim is pulled from them and hardened into a stake. This causes the victim 2 aggravated damage. Then, on the second turn the victim must make a Dex + Athletics roll against the users Dexterity + Blood Sorcery. If the victim fails, the user stakes the victim with their own hardened blood. If the victim succeeds they take an additional superficial damage as the stake impales them, but misses the heart. On a failure the blood stake then turns into normal blood after impalement. On a success the blood stake remains until either the user dispels it or they stake the victim with another stake.
- Duration: Until dispelled, a failure, or until a real stake is driven through the heart of the victim.
Other Credits: GuavArt