Glyph of Enlightenment
Blood Sorcery Ritual ••••
The vampire who paints these glyphs can use them as Glyphs of Scrying, above, and can communicate through them. Tremere with this ability can even use it to attack distant opponents.
- Cost: 1 Rouse Check
- Dice Pool: Intelligence + Blood Sorcery
- System: Glyph of Scrying uses the following system:
- Ingredients: The caster draws the glyph with a fresh eye from a mortal dipped in the mixture of a handful of glass dust mixed with the Blood.
- System: On a successful roll the ward can be used for a day, on a Critical win the ward works for a week. By focusing on the ward, the Cainite can see and hear everything around it. She can also speak through the glyph. The vampire can choose to "transmit" another Blood Sorcery or thaumaturgicaly related power through the glyph, if the power's requirements can be met (physical contact with the target of the power is not required, for example). Using the glyph in this manner reduces the rune's effectiveness by one day.
- Duration: One day or week in a Critical Win.
This ritual is the fourth level of Rituals of Warding. Which also includes:
Tremere who study this Path dedicate themselves to defending the holdings of the clan. They can practically hold off entire armies. They are also capable of exposing infiltrators before they breach the clan's havens and hiding places.