Predator Types are a new factor for characters in Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition. A representation of the way that a Kindred is most effective at feeding, a Predator Type grants a number of bonuses that a vampire would have cultivated in order to feed in their preferred manner. Predator Types are a neat and unique way to further define aspects of the character that often went uncovered in prior editions of Masquerade. Below, V5 fans can submit their own custom Predator Types.
How to use this section
Like all portions of the wiki, the section below is designed to make extensive use of templates and wiki sorting, to provide an ease of use for contributors and readers alike. If you are a contributor, please read this in full. If you are only interested in seeing what has been contributed to the wiki, please move on down to the Predator Type section.
Adding content is a pretty straightforward affair, but the administrators of the V5 Homebrew Wiki ask that you do the following:
- Before you create a page, please check to see if that page exists. You can check this via the search bar or by manually looking in the tabs for the page. Ex: If you're going to contribute Plague Doctor Predator Type, check to see if a Predator with that name exists.
- If it does, please make your title slightly unique in some way. For consistency's sake, we would ask that you mark any duplicate Predator Type names as v# (for version), so that they can be easily sorted. Ex: If there is already a Plague Doctor on the wiki, please use Plague Doctor v2 as the name. This will help maintain some order to the wiki.
How to Add Content
There are two primary ways to add content to the Predator Types section of the V5 Homebrew Wiki:
- Registered wiki users can add the pages themselves, by using the Add Predator Type form below. Simply enter your Predator Type name and the form will pre-populate the things you need to fill in for the template to function. Simply fill out the pre-populated template, filling in everything after the equal signs with your own data.
- If you feel uncomfortable adding your own material or have trouble with it, you can e-mail the wiki administrator, and they will add it. There is a 24-48 hour average delay for things submitted in this manner to be added.
Add a Predator Type
To add a PDF document:
- Please ensure that you have uploaded your file as the file name will be necessary to create the page.
- Input your page name in the input box, and then click Add Predator Type. Then fill out the template as instructed on the template page.